Booking and Cancellation Policies
Bookings & Conditions
- Although we operate within strict safety guidelines, adventure activities by their nature involve a degree of risk. Company disclosure and acknowledgement of risk forms must be signed by all clients on your arrival, acknowledging awareness and acceptance of some risks associated with the trip.
- A credit card number is required at the time of booking to secure the reservation and will be charged by our company – Semadang Borneo Adventure Sdn Bhd.
- We require you to declare any medical or physical conditions prior to the activity including but not limited to the following:
- Head Injury
- Recent Surgeries
- Neurological Disorders
- Artificial Limbs
- Back Injuries
- Heart Conditions
- High Blood Pressure
- Restricted Mobility
- Vision Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
Please note the above list does not automatically exclude you from the activity, and the list is not exhaustive. If you have concerns about a condition not mentioned, please contact us prior to travel.
When you book a trip with Semadang Adventure we are making a commitment to provide you with a quality kayaking adventure. Semadang Adventure will only cancel or re-schedule your trip if we believe river conditions are unsafe.
If you cancel your trip:
- A minimum of 48 hours notice of any cancellation is required to avoid any cancellation fees being charged.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours notice will be charged a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of departure or no shows will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
- Group Booking. Ten (10) working days notice is required if the entire group is cancelling to avoid cancellation charges.
- Semadang Adventure must be advised of the final numbers prior to trip. If booking numbers change, we require 48 hours notice of cancellation or full price of persons that don’t show will be charged.
- Trips cancelled by Semadang Adventure for any reason (flooding, weather or other circumstances beyond our control) will be refunded in full if an alternative trip / date is not suitable.
- Refunds of varied values may be granted on a case to case basis on compassionate grounds, for example family tragedy.