Semadang Discovery Kayaking
Semadang Discovery Kayaking Valid for :
- No minimum person for this adventure experience.
Package Inclusive of :
- Bidayuh Home-Cooked Lunch
- Stopover at Aruang Pi’in Trusan Mini Waterfall & at Sibudak for swimming.
- River Fish Feeding at Tanjung Baru (Subject to local weather and water condition)
- Return Transfer to Pickup & Dropoff Point
- Waterproof Bag
- Life jacket
- Professional River Guide
Free Gift :
- Photo DVD of the trip
RM 198.00 per person (Adult)
RM 100.00 per person (Child 12 years and below)
Adventure Location :
- Start from Kampung Bengoh and ends at Kampung Semadang, Kuching, Sarawak.
- 5 to 7 hours depending on the pace of the group
Adventure Pickup & Dropoff Time:
- Pickup : 0930
- Expected return time : 1530
Things to bring:
- Change of clothes, towel, sunblock, insect repellent, spectacle straps, footwear with good grip
- Outdoor and sport attire (long pants, shoes, swmiming wear, cap/hats, etc)
- Flip-flop & sandal is not advisable as some part of the river is slippery especially the trek to the small waterfall
- Activities are held outdoors and are subjected to local weather conditions.
- Semadang Kayak reserves the right to re-schedule the activities if necessary.
- Any health issues are to be declared in confidence prior to the kayaking adventure.
- It is strongly recommended to bring insect repellent and sunblock
- This adventure package is suitable for beginners
- This adventure package is suitable for kids as young as 5 years old with parental or adult guidance.
- A booking of at least 2 days in advance is needed.
- Booking can be made through our online booking form, email, phone call (Mr Edward : +60138042118, Mr Macquin : +60109715850).
- 0930 – Pick up from Kuching Town (Hotel/Meeting Point)
- 1030 – Arrive at Kampung Bengoh
- Safety Briefing by River Guide
- Start kayaking adventure at starting point
- Visit Mini Waterfall
- 1130 – Lunch at Kampung Danu (Bidayuh Village)
- Village Walk
- Stopover at Sibudak for swimming
- River Fish Feeding – TAGANG (Subject to water level & water condition)
- 1500 – Arrive at Kampung Semadang (Finishing point)
- Transfer to Kuching Town (1530)
Remarks: Those going for the added-on Semenggoh Orangutan tour will depart Kuching (Pickup Point) at 0800 am.