Klasik Bamboo Rafting Adventure
Let’s get back to basic! Klasik Bamboo Rafting offers a unique and memorable experience with traditional raft along the beautiful river. Get those adrenaline pumped up with this exciting unforgettable moments! This adventure tour can be physically demanding but you’ll be glad that you did it.
One raft must accommodate 3 adults.
Bamboo Rafting Adventure Valid for :
- A minimum of 3 persons for this adventure experience.
Package Inclusive of :
- Bidayuh Home-Cooked Lunch
- Stopover at Aruang Pi’in Trusan Mini Waterfall & at Sibudak for swimming.
- River Fish Feeding at Tanjung Baru (Subject to local weather and water condition)
- Return Transfer to Pickup & Dropoff Point
- Waterproof Bag
- Life jacket
- Professional River Guide
Free Gift :
- Photo DVD of the trip
Bamboo Rafting Rate:
- RM 228.00 per person (Adult)
- RM 684.00 for 3 persons
- This trip is physically demanding especially during the dry season (June – September), we will advise you accordingly if the water level allows any bamboo rafting activity.
Adventure Location :
- Start from Kampung Bengoh and ends at Kampung Semadang, Kuching, Sarawak.
- 6 to 8 hours depending on the pace of the group
Adventure Pickup & Dropoff Time:
- Pickup : 0930
- Expected return time : 1630
Things to bring:
- Change of clothes, towel, sunblock, insect repellent, spectacle straps, footwear with good grip
- Outdoor and sport attire (long pants, shoes, swmiming wear, cap/hats, etc)
- Flip-flop & sandal is not advisable as some part of the river is slippery especially the trek to the small waterfall
- Activities are held outdoors and are subjected to local weather conditions.
- Semadang Kayak reserves the right to re-schedule the activities if necessary.
- Any health issues are to be declared in confidence prior to the rafting adventure.
- This adventure package is suitable for physically fit individuals, able to endure hours paddling rafts
- This adventure package is suitable for individual above 12 years old.
- A booking of at least 2 days in advance is needed.
- Booking can be made through our online booking form, email, phone call (Mr Edward : +60138042118, Mr Macquin : 60109715850).
- 0930 – Pick up from Kuching Town (Hotel/Meeting Point)
- 1030 – Arrive at Kampung Bengoh
- Safety Briefing by River Guide
- Depart from starting point
- Visit Mini Waterfall
- 1200 – Lunch at Kampung Danu (Bidayuh Village)
- Village Walk
- Stopover at Sibudak for swimming
- River Fish Feeding – TAGANG (Subject to water level & water condition)
- 1600 – Arrive at Kampung Semadang (Finishing point)
- Transfer to Kuching Town (1630)
Remarks: Those going for the added-on Semenggoh Orangutan tour will depart Kuching (Pickup Point) at 0800 am .